The Office of Housing Administration and the Residential Education Office publish the annual Fire Safety Report for the SDSU residential community. The report includes:
- A description of each on-campus student housing facility;
- The number of fire drills conducted during the reporting year;
- Campus policies or rules on portable electronic appliances, smoking, and open flames in a student housing facility;
- Campus procedures for evacuating student housing in the event of a fire;
- The policies regarding fire safety education and training programs provided to the students and employees (including the procedures that students and employees should follow in the case of a fire);
- The titles of each person or organization to which students and employees should report that a fire occurred; and
- Plans for future improvements in fire safety, if any.
You may download and print a copy of the Fire Safety Report by downloading the link below. If you would like a paper copy of the current Fire Safety Report, you can pick one up the Office of Housing and Residential Education, located at 6050 Montezuma Road, or you may request a copy be mailed to you by calling them at (619) 594-5742.